Thursday, January 13, 2011

Posters






Layout for the club "Lux Frágil"

I tried not to modify the existing aesthetics of Lux design drastically. I took as its starting point, a photograph taken by me of the space and created from it, a compositional space to integrate the information and visual information.
I related the type of music with psychedelic art, in order to create dynamic environment.



Promotional Posters for the "Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian"


I decided to make a promotional poster for the "Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian" because I work in the concert hall and would love to watch more contemporary music concerts.
I wanted to give a futuristic aesthetic by creating purposefully divergent lines that disrupts the composition. I wanted to combine the movement and visual dynamics, with this musical expression.